LOVE YALL.' YALL LOVE EACH OTHER.'
Monday, July 26, 2010
NO NEW NEWS
I HAD ENVISIONED WRITING TO YOU TODAY AND TELLING YOU THAT I WAS FEELING BETTER AND I AM ON MY WAY. BUT, MY VISION HAS BEEN DESTROYED. I AM WORSER THIS MORNING. I HAD THEM BUY ME 2 FANS YESTERDAY, IT IS SO HOT. THEY COULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT. IT WAS REALLY DIFFICULT TO GET IT DONE. BUT I PERSERVERED IN MY DRUG INDUCED HAZE. TODAY MY VISION IS RENEWED. I WILL BEAT THIS FLU. I WILL BE BETTER TODAY. I WILL LEAVE TOMORROW(SICK OR NOT). I AM A ZOMBIE RIGHT NOW. I'M NOT SURE WHAT I'M WRITING, BUT I THINK THAT IT IS OK. I WILL PROBABLY GET SPEELLING/GRAMMEER POLICE COMMENTS AFTER THIS BLOG. ONE OF THE THINGS THAT HELPED ME THROUGH THE NIGHT WAS TJ'S COMMENT FROM YESTERDAY. WHATTA GUY. (IF YA'LL AREN'T READING HIS BLOG, YOU NEED TO BEGIN. IT IS REALLY GOOD.) THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS. I'M TRYING TO GET HOME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't think you will get called so much on grammar or spelling as on content. An unspecified "them" in sentence four buying you fans. The inexplicable lack of understanding on their part. What couldn't they understand, and wherein lay the difficulty. I mention all of that just to say that I am shamed by your mention of my blog. I have been campaigning to get more followers than you, and you go and give me a plug. Coals of fire, Dad. Coals of fire.
ReplyDeleteGo ahead and get better. That's the thing to do. Am praying for you.
Poor guy! I'm sorry you're still sick! Have "them" bring you some campbell's chicken noodle soup and some gingerale :)
ReplyDeleteGet better so you can come home! see ya soon:)
luv kt
Sorry your sick, but look on the bright side- I'm perfectly healthy
ReplyDeleteGet well soon!
ReplyDelete